Spiderman: Far From Home

I'll start off by saying two things: 1) I am absolutely in love with Tom Holland as a person and 2) I was never all that interested in the spiderman movies before he was spiderman. So I am completely and utterly unbiased.

With that being said, I loved Spiderman. How much? I may or may not have seen it twice in one day, and that's most likely leaning towards, I may have.

So obviously, there is plenty to say about this and I've honestly been trying to decide where to start all night. I don't think y'all need a synopsis, because if you're anything like anyone I have ever talked to, you've been watching the trailers , waiting for this to come out since the release of Endgame. **RIP**

I have three counterintuitive comments from my above statement so take them as you wish, but in the end know that I did enjoy the film.

1. Oh my Lord! As with the other Spiderman film, MJ (Zendaya) and Peter Parker (Tom Holland) were the absolute epitome of all teenage awkwardness. I felt at some point so cringed that I couldn't look.

2. They were not the only awkward and cringy ones in the film, so beware.

3. A lot of films in MCU have shown to have some of the best movie soundtracks of the past two decades, but unfortunately I was not pleased with the scoring of this film.

Although sickeningly cringy, Far From Home, was an amazing film and family friendly as I did take two children the first time I saw it. I highly recommend seeing it for yourself.

What you all have actually been reading this to hear, it does indeed have after credit scenes. One mid credit and one post credit. Remember, the movie's not over until the lights go on!


Comments

Popular Posts