Lego Movie 2: The Second Part

One of the perks of working in a movie theater is that I get prescreenings of select films a day or so before their release. Sadly I never got to see the first Lego Movie in theaters. In fact I saw it two years after its' initial release. I really enjoyed how The Lego Movie wasn't solely aimed at children. It had clean humor as well as smart jokes that even adults couldn't help but laugh at. When I saw the teaser for The Lego Movie 2, I was excited to see what was going to come next in the Legoverse. Needless to say I wasn't let down. The Lego Movie 2 is an amazing film and a sequel that surpasses it's predecessor.

When I sit down and watch a movie the most important thing I look for is a takeaway. Something that will leave me satisfied and thinking "Wow, that was fantastic."

Not only did The Lego Movie 2 leave me satisfied it also left a plethora of messages about how important our family and friends are. How loving one another and happiness is the most important thing. And lastly, how even in the darkest of times, hope and kindness shine brighter than anything.

The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part is now one of my favorite animated children's film. You won't be disappointed.

Comments

Popular Posts