Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman has been a icon for women since the beginning her very existence. She is strong, she is humble, and she is fierce. All of these were true when she was created and are still so today. The Wonder Woman movie is amazing! It sets up her origin quite nicely even though it's not exactly like it's original. It continues to keep her as the central focus, while being careful trying not to over Shadow her with anyone else. Chris Pine, yes being a crucial and main character to the story is still very minor compared to her. My only concern would have to be with how blatantly obvious the character of Aries is. As soon as I saw the actor I immediately knew that that was Aries. 

Other than that one concern I absolutely loved it! Gal Gadot does such an amazing portrayal of Wonder Woman that I personally think she overshadows Lucy Lawless's performance all together. Well done Gal I can't wait to see more of you on the big screen in future DCEU films.

Comments

Popular Posts